Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Photobook Alyssa
I spent my day making this book from start to finish on shutterfly (+ taking care of 2 sick kids home from school). My free book offer (+$8 shipping) was too good for me to pass up. So my house is a mess, I missed Relief Society on CPR, but at least my little girl can say she has a baby book! Hopefully I can get the family history one done in time for Christmas :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is really cute! I wonder how much it would normally cost, and how did you get it for free?
ReplyDeleteIt normally costs $29.99 + tax and shipping (around$8) I recently signed up for shutterfly & uploaded all my pics there so they just email me coupons periodically. The first one was for 50 free prints. This was for a free (29.99) photo book. I think there's a way to pick it up at Walgreens and avoid the shipping but I didn't ck into it this time since I was in a rush to finish and my kids were sick :(
DeleteI use shutterfly a lot, and it's really easy, but it still takes time. I understand trying to get it done in time to use the coupon. I have started trying to get them done ahead of time and then I have them ready to order when I get a coupon.
ReplyDeleteSure love that book and the little girl it spotlights. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete