We exchanged a lot of homemade gifts this year.
| Becca sewed some BYU pjs for the boys. |
| I made a Y blanket for Daniel... and Emily gave both boys BYU notebooks decorated w/ Y duct tape. |
| I passed on one of my favorite childhood toys to Emily - the Strawberry Shortcake berry Bake shop. |
| We had fun decorating a welcome banner for Matt & Aaron, including secret messages with invisible ink. |
| Alyssa was pretty excited to try on some of Emily's jewelry from my bros. |
| The boys let everyone try out their new sleds in the backyard. |
| And I got the biggest kiss ever.................. from Jacob! He was pretty excited to see me open this one. The only thing he was more excited about was his gift of one month of netflix to Rebecca. |
No comments:
Post a Comment