Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

When mom's on the phone...

 Yesterday I made a quick phone call to make a payment.  It was probably less than a 2 minute conversation!  Josh came waltzing in with a "black eye."  He thoroughly covered his tracks by putting the mascara back in my makeup bag and shutting the drawer and door without leaving a trace.  Alyssa later added a little "face paint" on her self so she could jump in the picture.  I'm glad that he is finally starting to gravitate to a few normal toys too rather than so many forbidden items.  He loves to climb up in the rocking chair on his own and look at picture books or run around the house chasing his Shake-n-go Lightning McQueen car chanting "Speed, Speed."

1 comment:

  1. Ah they all love trouble. I have found my younger kids get into more things, mostly because the older kids have more things to get in to. Rachael didn't get into the nail polish because I didn't have any, Rachael has nail polish and it's Allison's favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete