I love preschoolers, even though they can get into some serious trouble and messmaking. I love their natural delight in everyday life, their funny exclamations and affectionate greetings.
Josh loves to crawl out of bed abour 6:30 and then join us in our bed to catch some more zzzs. The other day he peeked his head in, saw me sitting up in bed with the lamp on reading and grumpily shut the door. He did it a few seconds later. The third time he came in super grumpy and lamented, "I wanted to lay by you." He was pretty distraught that I had "gotten up" before him and he'd missed out on his early morning snuggle time. So... I went back to bed for a few minutes :) He quickly returned to his naturally happy disposition.


He loves to change his clothes as much as his sisters and was pretty excited about these "Speed jammies" he spotted at the DI. But a random assortment of church clothes complete with tie are definitely his favorite.

Next favorite would be his swimsuit. He is a daring little fish.
Whenever I go anywhere he begs to come with... he especially loves the fun orthodontists office.
His favorite partner in crime lives just down the street. Yesterday Jared discovered that they had put a few additives in the gas chamber of his fourwheeler... DIRT! A very sad day :( They love to speed through the house racing their trucks with sound effects.

When he's not changing up his attire, or prepping for a wedding or anniversary playing "husband" with Alyssa as his bride, he likes to make a quick getaway barefoot on his speedy strider bike which unfortunately ends up locked in the back of the van or on a high shelf too often when he crosses the safe boundaries.
Lately he has decided that his "Best Friend" is Jacob. He likes to sit next to him in the car, watching movies, or eating dinner.






No comments:
Post a Comment