This week we went as a family to see "Miracles from Heaven."
I love movies based on true stories and this was an inspiring tearjerker for me. I especially loved the message that there are miracles happening all around us, we just need to open our eyes and see them. I have felt so blessed during this move process for the many miracles that have happened to ease the transition.
We found a buyer for our home before we even listed it.
Our timeframe matched their timeframe perfectly.
We made an offer on our new home the day it listed when we already had plans to come up.
I felt a wave of peace on the Sunday we visited our new ward before finding our new home.
This enabled us to make a quick decision on making an offer on our home.
I was able to transfer my landline # to a new cell phone.
Kind friends brought dinner, offered housecleaning and watched our kids during the stressful days of moving.
The weather was perfect on moving days so the kids could play outside.
Our car was having clutch issues before we moved, but it made the journey just fine.
The Allen's brought us dinner and then invited our children to an end of school party the day after we moved in so they could meet new friend's right away.
A family of 9 invited our family of 8 over for dinner - amazing generosity!
When I signed up my girls for Dance Camp the teacher offered to help with carpooling even though we have never even met.
So many new neighbors and friends have reached out to us and our children at church and in the neighborhood already.
When the new move blues started to set in, Jared called and asked me to go out to lunch with him.
Our new neighbor is a builder and offered to help us with the RV pad.
Scout Camp and Girls Camp were early in the summer so my kids were able to make some great connections with new friends at the beginning of the summer.
Feeling so blessed today!
Sunday, June 26, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment