Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Little Cha-Cha

This weekend we decided to be a little adventurous and go to a ballroom dance class for our Friday Night date. It was a nice change from the movies, but I'm afraid my lack of "form" was a bit too apparent. I don't think I'll ever be a natural at wiggling those hips. The instructor kept making comments about improving form and "ballroom style" while gazing towards me and my big pregnant belly. I was just hoping we'd move on to the next new step. I look forward to our upcoming annual Stake Valentine's Dance where we can forget the form and have fun doing Jared's specialty - country dancing. I'll probably get more exercise in one night than I've had in the last 5 months!
Good things:
Date Nights
Having a great dancer for a husband
Not having to make dinner

1 comment:

  1. I have the opposite problem, I took lessons in college, but Caleb won't go and try with me.

    ReplyDelete