Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A little tidbit from Rebecca's blog

Today was Ashlee's birthday party. I had to go to the store and by a littlest pet shop for Ashlee’s birthday. And guess what.? I got Ashlee the same present Mercedes did. Rule #1 about parties Never ever eat your chocolate milk right before you eat your main meal Rule #2 about parties Never order 2 main meals. I ordered 2 main meals.! Guess why?! Because I thought that macaroni and cheese was a side dish.! I cannot believe that I did this. I nearly died of embarrassment when the waiter looked like me like I was crazy when I asked her for a corn dog and macaroni and cheese. And I didn’t want to waste the Hennings money so I had to eat all of it plus I had drunk all my chocolate milk and by the time we finished eating the cake I felt like I was gonna’ barf.! But they did give me balloons and some M&Ms so I guess I should be grateful. I was at Apple Bees for a long time because Dad thought that the party was at Chili’s so he went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment