Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

October Happenings (a little late)



I've never been much of a Halloween costume person... the practical side of me just can't stand to spend $$$ on something you wear for 1 day a year. So our collection of costumes consists of mainly hand-me-downs that get reused year after year.
Rebecca has been planning her own costume for months. Let me introduce.....


Fifi, the TIP JUNKIE!
Never heard of a tip junkie????
Me neither. But apparently the tip junkie blog just got some free advertising by one of its latest followers. Somehow I don't see much resemblance between Rebecca's costume and the real tip junkie... but she sure had fun describing her own rendition of what a tip junkie is as she had people take draw clever "tips" from her tip junkie bag at the ward Halloween party. Apparently "tip junkie's" don't like posing for Halloween blog photos.



Emily wanted to be twins with Alyssa so she decided to be a ladybug again instead of being a princess.
Daniel didn't have to dress up much to be an army guy... that's pretty much what he dresses like everyday.
Jacob started out with a hairy monster mask...but decided that these crazy glasses were much more comfortable by the end of the night when I finally located the camera to take pictures.


Emily's Preschool Halloween Party


Crazy Hair Day




1 comment:

  1. Your kids look so cute in their halloween costumes. I love the crazy hair for crazy hair day!

    ReplyDelete