Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter 2011

This year we decided to relax a bit and stay at home for Easter. We enjoyed going to a "Walk with Christ" presentation about the Savior's life at one of the Stake Center's (church). On Saturday we did the usual, egg coloring and Easter egg hunt. Now that the snow is all gone we discovered that our backyard is full of very clever "hiding spots" thanks to the voles who are trying to take over our yard.
Rebecca enjoys giving her names cute little names like Sophie, Zu-Zu, etc.

Emily wanted to all dressed up for the occasion -
and then climb into our "trampoline" hole looking for eggs with her fancy dress on....
AAAAAHHHH!
Rebecca was so competitive about finding the "bonus" eggs she didn't have time to smile for the camera.
Not much signs of new life on our trees for Easter... but at least there's no snow.





So now I just have to put the finishing thoughts into my "Easter" Relief Society Lesson
entitled "O That Cunning Plan of the Evil One." I think whoever picked the topic months ago didn't realize it would fall on Easter Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun day. I'm guessing you did it all without Jared since he was off judging....we ended up doing our celebrations on Sunday (not our typical tradition) since I was gone all day Saturday. Totally missed the beautiful day! I actually liked that RS lesson on Saturday because it's the Savior who fois that cunning plan of the evil one!! I love Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant RS lesson on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun Easter egg hunt. I'm glad the weather was finally nice on Saturday. My kids had fun running around looking for eggs too. Our RS teacher decided not to give that lesson, so I didn't have the chance to hear it. I bet yours was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete