Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Monoscholothysynthesitis???

I found the following typed note in Rebecca's backpack this morning:

Dear MRS. Byverson,
ItShas come to our attention that our daughter Rebecca neal has a rare disease. called monoscholothysynthesitis. SO SHE cannot go to school. Don't bother sending homework home with her. JUST SEND HOME SOME OF THE hot lunch. IT is proved to be wondrous t oher health.
SINSERLEE HEIDI AND JARE D NEEALLLL

Apparently Rebecca is really enjoying the new typewriter that Jared brought home from work for her. She's intelligent enough to know this wouldn't go over with her teacher... and just wanted to have some fun showing it to her friends. They were selling a of a few unused items at his office and when she heard about the typewriter she begged me to convince him to bring it home for her. I think she likes it more than her Christmas presents... although it took me while to figure out how to use a typewriter again so I could show her.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! She is so creative!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so creative! How does she come up with these things?

    ReplyDelete