Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Busy Girl

Alyssa is getting to be a big girl too fast! She loves taking care of her babies.

She wants to wear makeup like mommy and cologne like daddy.... and she loves hanging out in the bathroom so she can explore the forbidden items in the drawers, unroll the tp, try out everyone else's toothbrush, taste test the soap and flush the toilet over and over whenever she can get the chance.
I'm in for some serious trouble once the new baby comes. Alyssa loves to climb, explore, unload, dump, rip and scatter a lot more than playing with her toys. And her newest favorite feats are undressing herself (including the diaper) and opening the doors. Sometimes naptime is such a welcome sight!

1 comment:

  1. I understand, Allison is that curious as well. There a re days when she is into so many things I think abou getting out the playpen again just so I will know where she is. Hopefully she will be so ntrigued by the new baby that she won't want to get into as much.

    ReplyDelete