Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Red Cabinets, Purple Dishwasher, Moldy Muffins, ...

Toilet Water Drenched Shirt, Broken Crayons, Stolen Suckers
Alyssa is busy at work again!
Just this morning she colored the kitchen cabinets with a red marker (fortunately washable), drenched her clothes with toilet water when I was trying to exercise, went dumpster diving (in the kitchen) to try to recover a moldy muffin to eat, scattered and stepped on Emily's crayons and found a sucker from somewhere to reward herself for all of her hard work!
After cleaning up all of these messes I went to get a clean cup out of the dishwasher and discovered that the door and all of the plastic items had a hazy purple coating. There was an empty purple crayon wrapper hiding in the bottom of the silverware tray that she must have slipped in last night while she was trying to grab the knives as I loaded up the dirty dishes.
I guess this is paybacks for the kind of naughtiness I did at about the same age - like flushing contacts and curlers.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like Jacob nad Allison, in my house they were the children who were curious, into stuff and just genereally you want to say, "sit here and don't move please!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Allison is still doing that sort of thing, the ohter night it was the kids body wash, and later alla pot of paint.

    ReplyDelete