
Jacob decided one day to start calling Alyssa Cebey (Kebby) and pretty soon the name stuck. Now she refers to herself as Cebey. She is such a fun child although she is way too busy for a mom with a newborn.

Here's a little of evidence of the results of Alyssa's "work" while I was busy feeding Joshua.

Reorganizing the Videos

Stealing fruitsnacks
I was too busy cleaning up to take pictures of her salt and pepper shaker art, experiments with expensive shampoo in the toothpaste drawer, and Emily's unloaded dresser drawers strewn all over her room.

Whenever its time to leave Joshua's room so he can sleep, she scrambles underneath his dresser to avoid my grasp.
It's a good thing she looks so cute and innocent!

I love how she begs to climb on my lap and read stories, gives sweet "goldfish kisses,"sings EIEIO (Old MacDonald) and ABCDE throughout the day.




How well I remember the cute sweet innocent little face of the toddler nicknamed "Turkey Bird" who gobbled like a turkey but whose busy little hands could undo a clean house from top (up in the cupboards) to bottom (down in every drawer)in 15 minutes! If Cebey follows her mommy's shoes, just think how wonderful her teen-age years will be!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe acts so much like Allison. I have already had to call poison contrl and grandma a couple of times. Kami
ReplyDelete