March is typically a pretty crazy month at our house with wresting practices or tournaments on almost every week night. Having a new baby to top it off made it a little trickier this year. Let's just say I sigh with relief when the wrestling ends, although I'm glad my boys have a chance to build their character and muscles at the same time :) They've practiced extra hard this year, getting up at 5:45 am a few times a week to practice with some friends for the past several months and participating in 2 wrestling programs. But their improvement is significant so all the hard work paid off with a lot of gold medals.
Monday, April 9, 2012
March Madness...Wrestling
March is typically a pretty crazy month at our house with wresting practices or tournaments on almost every week night. Having a new baby to top it off made it a little trickier this year. Let's just say I sigh with relief when the wrestling ends, although I'm glad my boys have a chance to build their character and muscles at the same time :) They've practiced extra hard this year, getting up at 5:45 am a few times a week to practice with some friends for the past several months and participating in 2 wrestling programs. But their improvement is significant so all the hard work paid off with a lot of gold medals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment