Jacob was asked to write some descriptive paragraphs about a fun trip he went on. I thought he might choose to write about our trip to Yellowstone, or Boondocks, or 4 wheeling, or camping at Father and Sons. But apparently this trip was much more memorable for him. Here's what he wrote:
I was excited to go to the store in Utah for my first time. I had to save up money. It was really tough because it is hard for me to save money. Then I thought traveling to Utah was boring, but then we played "I Spy" so it really helped it not be so horrible of a trip. Then we finally made it to Utah. We went to get some video games.
One of the billboard signs looked weird and ugly as we turned the last corner. The warm breeze felt good on my face. I looked around at the beautiful store. We squealed with laughter after we bought the video games. The scent of the video games was as sweet as a garbage can. The End
Buying video games is very memorable for a young boy. I still remember saving my money and going to the store and buying my Nintendo GameBoy. I still have it and I can still remember the intersection we were at just outside of K-Mart when I unwrapped it and powered it on for the first time.
ReplyDelete