New glasses for Becca (to replace the superglued ones she's been wearing the past year.)
Emily learned some new feats... climbing the walls in the hall:)
We went bowling as a family & brought Jacob's best friend along. I almost won Jared for the first time in my life... but he pulled ahead by one point on his last bowl.
Emily discovered this multi-purpose old leaf in the yard. She excitedly exclaimed that it could be a cup and a fan and a blanket for her dolls.
The kids filled out some surveys in primary to give me for Mother's Day. Following are a few of my favorite answers...
My mom weighs 100 pounds.
My mom always says "I love you.(Emily)"
My mom always says "Clean your room" (Daniel)
I love my mom because she is awesome.
If my mom had time, she would love to play LIFE with me (Daniel)
My mom really loves me (Rebecca) & chocolate (Daniel).
Apparently I've been suffering from fatigue...
My mom's job is to sleep(Jacob).
If my mom had time, she would love to sleep (Jacob & Emily).
My mom and I like to sleep(Jacob).
My mom really loves sleeping(Jacob).
Rebecca and her friend Ashlee after their choir concert.
| We topped off the month of May with Piano Festival and Recital. |
| I made these fun personalized piano bags for the students who earned a Superior for Festival. |
Doesn't every mom want more sleep and love ot sleep. I know I do. I think if I could catch up on sleep I would definitely be able to do a lot more fun things.
ReplyDeleteSo true... kind of ironic that as a kid you just want to avoid sleep when you could have all you want and as an adult you seem to never be able to get enough of it.
DeleteOh for a good nights sleep!!! What a difference it makes in your ability to function and your attitude! I guess even kids can see that. Way to go, Rebecca!! You look great in those new glasses!
ReplyDelete