Lately I've been having a lot of nostalgic moments enjoying our sweet children and going on relaxing dates with my husband. So here is a collection of random times when I stopped to capture the kids cuteness on camera. It's easy for me to get caught up in keeping the house clean and stressing and feeling frustrated when my children mess it up behind me. So this summer I printed up some more of my Personal Point charts to help me focus on doing more things with my kids(Scriptures, Fun, Work, Learning/Piano) w/ a few things for myself mixed in(Scriptures, Prayer, Exercise, PianoPractice/Learning, Housecleaning). I try to get more points each week than I did the previous week, but really its more about making me more aware of enjoying being a mom when my kids are still with me.
 |
| Smothered in Love |
 |
| Peek-a-boo |
Good Things:
Mild Perfect Summer Weather
Picnics in the Backyard
Good Health
A Happy Baby
Hand Me Down Clothes
1:00 Church
Close Kids who Play Together
Anniversary Getaway in the Park
Celebrating Good Finds at the DI w/ my Husband
Good Quick Reads from the Library: Amos Fortune: Free Man
No comments:
Post a Comment