Alyssa's cooking in the kitchen again :(
My kitchen is smelling pretty interesting and my $ was dumped down the drain after she emptied 3 bottles of extract, pumpkin pie spice and several cubes of unwrapped beef bouillon cubes in a heap on my countertop.
Last week she learned how to unlock the deadbolt on the front door and the safety locks on her baby brother's door on the same day. I'm thinking her curiosity is a curse!
She has some redeeming qualities though. She is so quick to say her sincere sounding "I'm sorry mom" even though I don't think she'll be forsake her naughty mess making habits for a while.
She LOVES piano! She begs me to play "the black keys" song with her several times a day & has the cutest little bow at the end :) She potty trained herself just after turning 2 & she always remembers to flush. I guess there are some benefits to her wanting to be big :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment