This has been a super fun summer and the kids were not too happy to go back to school.
 |
| The kids celebrated finishing the library summer reading program by redeeming their free passes to Lava. Apparently Jacob's silly smirks are contagious! |
 |
| Alyssa loves to dress herself. On this day she fixed her own hair too! |
 |
| Josh (about 6 months) has the cutest laugh. |
|
|
He likes the sound he makes when he spits, but hates his rice cereal- bad combo! I love this adorable outfit that my cousin Kristi sent him!
 |
| Jared w/ his amazing secretaries at work. |
|
|
|
The head secretary at Jared's work, Nancy is moving away so we did a "farewell" triple date night 4-wheeling with spouses. She has been a great friend to our family... bringing meals when I've been sick with pregnancy or had babies, hooked up the kids with candy whenever they come to visit Jared at the office, resupplied my pantry with her awesome spice mix & even let us watch the BYU game at her house. We're going to miss her & Jared's work will be a bit more stressful because they can't replace her since there is a hiring freeze :(
 |
| Jared trying out the zipline at the ward campout. |
 |
| I'd love to convince my family to come here for a family reunion! Giant slip-n-slide, flushing toilets, pavilion, trampoline, sandbox/play area, volleyball nets, zipline, & the price is right (free)! The only downside is the distance and the tents :) |
 |
| Happy 6th B-day Emily! |
Emily had an ocean-themed party with her friends and she played some fun water games in the backyard. Her brothers got her some nice Barbies at a garage sale. My procrastination getting her gift actually paid off this year. She wanted some rollerblades and I delayed ordering them, than told her she could pick some online on her b-day. The next morning before we had a chance to shop we found a perfect pair her size at the neighbors garage sale. They say that good things come to those who wait & I'm glad it worked out for us this time!
 |
| The last picture I caught before I broke my camera :( |
| I was trying to juggle the baby and the camera & I dropped my camera
(fortunately not the baby!) and the screen broke. So... I can still
take pictures, (w/o a viewfinder or screen :( ) & see what
surprises pop up when I load them on the computer :) |
 |
| Happy 8th B-day Daniel! |
I'm not much of a partier & hosting friend b-day parties stresses me so this year Daniel & his best friend went to a football game together with Jared instead. Coincidentally Jared's high school team came to our city to play against the local high school team so they went to cheer them on sporting their BYU shirts. We're looking forward to his baptism in a few weeks!
Allison dresses herself as well, she will even put shirts on as skirts because she won't want my help. I'm glad you have had such a great summer.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures. That does look like a fun place for a family reunion! Alyssa's fashion reminds me of Dessie at that age.
ReplyDelete