Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Imagination

All in a Days Work:
This morning while I was mopping the floor, Alyssa entered the room, spotted the benches upside down on top of the table and exclaimed, "It's a magical castle!" It was nice for me that she stayed trapped atop her magical castle until I finished cleaning the whole floor.
Later, when I was cleaning out the fridge she retrieved a package of meat from the garbage and was about to take a bite.  Fortunately, she asked first before she sunk her teeth into the green and white moldy spotted ham.  My fridge has needed a good cleaning for a while.  She helped me wipe out the inside of the fridge, but then got distracted with the mustard bottle on the door, decided to squirt some on the floor.  Cleaning the rest of the fridge will have to wait for another day : (
This afternoon she was attempting to pull off her boot and said, "This boot is wicked!...(moan)  It won't come off."
This week she learned to make toast by herself and is captivated when it pops out.
I love hearing her sweet little singing voice burst out in random improvised songs throughout the day :)





1 comment:

  1. Though 2-year-olds are busy little people they are so cute. Alyssa is one cute little creative princess and we love it when you share her little antics. Hug her tight for us!

    ReplyDelete