Jacob decided to spice up Joshua's birthmark (mole) by adding some extra features :)
It's amazing to see the contrast between my slender little Josh (who has fallen off the growth charts) compared to Daniel's chubby baby pictures who was off the growth charts on the other end. It's hard to believe my little guy will be 2 this week. I love this age when they are learning to talk rapidly.
He gets so excited to make animal noises when I read him stories.
Today in Relief Society when the Young Women were dismissed and Becca handed him back to me, he protested and begged for his "CaCa" so loudly and broke down into tears when she left so I had to take him out.
He has figured out how to open doors, so when they're locked, he knocks and in the cutest little voice says "Le' me in."
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha! That is hilarious!
ReplyDelete