Emily and Rebecca share a room and for the most part they love it. These pictures remind me of the close relationship I had with my sister Melinda growing up when we shared a room and would stay up late at night giggling together, making crazy faces at each other in the dark. Several times I've offered to Becca that she can have her own room and Alyssa and Emily could share a room, but she protests pretty vehemently every time. She doesn't want to be alone and would rather put up with a few messes than have privacy (and isolation) in a smaller room of her own. I love that they get along most of the time and still have fun together making artistic paper chain room decorations (a LONG countdown to next Christmas that they started a few days after Christmas). Lately I can hear them through the heat vent singing to Emily's "Frozen" CD which she earned the money for on her own by passing off 14 new piano pieces in less than 2 weeks! I'm so thankful that my kids have siblings to be their best friends.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




My boys are the same way, they love sharing a room and they also end up sharing a bed, they enjoy being around each other and it's great.
ReplyDelete