Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Summer in a Flash

Playing at the Park
 Hard to believe that this summer is already wrapping up.  Becca made a summer bucket list and we did a lot of things on the list.. and more.  Here are just a few

Visits from Grandma


Ice Blocking with Friends


 Piano Camp





RV Vacation

Waterslides/Camping

Birthdays


Park Lunches


Water Fight

Swimming in the Yard Sale Pool we bought

More Birthdays - And Ordination

Family Love and Lazy Days

4th of July Backyard ATV


Climbing to new Heights

BBQ

Swimming in a Pint Size Personal "Pool"

Laughs

Doorbell Ditching Adventures


Green Smoothie Moustaches

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa

Alphabet Cookies



Cheer Camp

Girls Camp/Youth Conference/EFY

Playing House


Princess Fun with Friends



I don't want to live my life wishing away my days, but I'll have to admit that I am definitely ready for a little more "school days" structure at our house.

1 comment: