 |
| Becca's first day of High School |
Rebecca was lucky to start out the year with almost all of her fun classes first... Graphic Design, Photoshop, Seminary, Debate and Honors Geometry. Debate is pushing her outside her comfort zone a little more than she would like, but she's becoming good friends with a new girl in our ward which has made High School a lot more fun. Even though they don't have any classes together, having someone to meet you at your locker everyday, eat lunch with and hang out on the weekends makes school so much nicer.
 |
| Jacob starts Middle School |
Jacob was pretty nervous about middle school, but has been relieved that it's a lot better than he expected. He gets to start out the day with his choir teacher who will also be his wrestling coach later in the year, but his favorite class so far is Health, because his teacher Mrs. Frazier is so nice.
 |
| Dan - the BYU fan. |
When I talked about school clothes shopping with Dan he begged to just wear sweats to school so he can be more comfortable and warm at recess playing football. Even though none of his closest friends are in his class, he has a teacher that he really likes and I love how conscientious he is about doing his homework, even on a day full of scouts and football.
 |
| It's Great to Be 8 |
Emily started 3rd grade and was eager to share all about our new pets "the kittens" as some of her favorite things. Jared and I both concurred that we hate cats on our first date, but after so massive vole issues in our yard, he's gone soft and decided to get an outdoor cat to help with the problem. I reluctantly agreed although I'll have to admit that when the kittens disappeared on the first day I was feeling relieved, and wishing they had found a new home.
 |
| Home Sweet Home..School |
Alyssa went to her first day of preschool this week (preschool co-op with a couple of neighborhood moms) and I'm enjoying having more one on one time with each of my kids now that I get them home with me in spurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment