Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Primary Song Music Videos
I was excited to discover this collection of music videos for primary songs that I think will be great for family night, especially for our younger children. Some are songs that are not in the traditional songbook, but several have simplified sheet music available for download on the "I Can Play It" Friend Magazine site which is an added bonus for the piano teacher in me :)
One of my favorite songs /music videos is "The Family is of God." I love the focus on different roles of fathers and mothers and children in the family, and although I often feel like I fall short in some areas. I am excited to start on another homeschool adventure with Emily in a few weeks. I know that it will be stressful in some aspects, but I also treasure the extra time we'll have together where I can focus on the elements of education that the public schools will never address. I feel my influence waning as my children get older and involvement in school activities and homework occupies their time for sometimes 10-12 hours a day, so I'm happy when I can structure more one on one time with them through home school before they all leave me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment