Daniel had fun trying to get Josh to imitate him while he snapped some shots. I love how these two boys were born with a naturally cheerful and social dispositions.
It can be delightful to take Joshua to the store with me (if he stays in the cart like he's supposed to), because he is so friendly. Yesterday I went to the mall early in the day. He spotted an older man in the parking lot. He had his back to us and was quite far away from us, but that didn't stop Josh from reaching out. He shouted out in super cheerful voice, "Hi!" I think it kind of startled the guy at first, but when he saw that the "hi" was meant for him because there wasn't another soul in sight, he smiled back and said hello to Josh. He elicits a lot of friendly greetings from the elderly as he greets them all from the shopping cart.
Daniel got braces a few months ago and although it a literal pain, I love his motivation to get "A" grades on his oral hygiene.
Friday, April 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment