I mentioned on fb that we listed our home, got an offer, found a home and made an offer all within one weekend. I feel so grateful that things are smoothly falling into place because keeping a home immaculate and ready to show and making decisions are two things that are challenging for me. I don't think it was just a coincidence that we already had plans to see homes with our realtor the day our new home listed, had already attended the ward, and met up with a couple from our new ward in our sealing session at the temple that we could bounce some questions off of that even further confirmed our decision that this is the right place for our family. We made a really quick decision, because we both felt completely at peace the moment I walked into the entryway.
Here are a few pics of our new home that is less than a mile from Jared's work!
This bedroom wall is perfect for the BYU loving sports fans in our home :) But I hope to add a little more meaning by sharing with them this talk.
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment