Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Joshua - So Big!

 Joshua has been so excited to celebrate his birthday this year.  He was lucky to have grandma and cousins visiting to celebrate with him for the weekend.  Becca made him a scrumptious Texas Fudge Cake because I was super sick in bed for the day (+4 after that).  I love his sheer delight with simple things.  He was pretty elated to get more truck toys although the Peppa Pig Family and Thomas Puzzle at the store almost took his sights off another set of wheels for a few minutes.  He still gets showered with plenty of hugs and kisses being the baby of the family but I'm thinking pretty soon my "big boy" is going to insist he's had enough.

 Some pics from his 3rd year

This week he fell asleep in my bed and I looked over adoring his peaceful expression.  About a minute later, he rolled over, fell off and was howling after he bumped his head on the nightstand. I scooped him up and consoled him and then noticed blood dripping all over my arm... he got a nasty nick on the back of the head that bled a lot but fortunately healed up nicely by the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment