We finally got our family pictures taken yesterday after 3 years of procrastination. Coordinating outfits and schedules is not easy for me and I remember each time I do it why I've waited so long!
I'm certainly going to miss the beauty of my spring flowers and budding trees when we move. The rain threatened above but I was glad to get a super speedy session in at this convenient backdrop just a few steps away from home. We have made so many memories here. When my boys were just little they loved watching the entire construction process of our church take place next door.
Beautiful "popcorn popping"on the apple tree.






Heidi, make sure you take pictures 0f every room in your home. I've always been sorry I didn't do that in our homes on Brown Drive & Caspian Place in Colorado. We love all your posts! Keep at it.
ReplyDelete