Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Piano Lasts

This month is full of a lot of firsts and lasts for me and I find myself getting emotional over and over again.  Today I'm prepping for my last piano group lesson here, getting ready to end another chapter and move on to new adventures when we relocate.  I have thoroughly enjoyed having the opportunity to teach piano to a lot of great students and my own children. 
Rhythm Telephone

Piano Ice Cream Party
  I got an iPad for Christmas so I could use the Piano Maestro app in my studio.  I love how motivating it is to get my kids practicing more.  Alyssa's favorite feature is the "selfies" she gets to take when she masters a song.  She likes to pick emojis to add to the comments and then match their faces in her pic!  One of my favorite parts of being a parent is making music with my children.





No comments:

Post a Comment