Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

New Family Pics

We finally got our family pictures done.  It was a rainy, windy, chilly day so I'm feeling pretty lucky that we didn't get drenched, just drizzled as we tried to rush through before the rain picked up!  Happy to have them just in time for Mother's Day thanks to my friend Melonie. who still managed to get some great pics despite the weather.
Looking at the picture of the church in the background is going to be especially nostalgic for me once me move.  I feel like my heart is torn between two places. Each week I go to church and become overcome with emotions when I look into the faces of so many people who have brought great meaning into my life.  And yet, I'm also ready to stop living in limbo land and ready to move on to our new home and new friends.  Our family has doubled in size since we first moved here.

 We found out I was expecting Emily the week that we moved into our home.



I feel so grateful that despite the changes and challenges ahead, I get to go through them with my best friend.

 And I'm hopeful that with the change it will forge the relationships between my children to be even closer because they will have rely on each other before they have a chance to make new friends.


1 comment:

  1. Love the cute pics! So excited for this new phase in your life!!

    ReplyDelete