Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

Rebecca's Homecoming



Rebecca really enjoys some of the friends she has met in cross country and had a great time at Homecoming.  She was set up on a blind date with another boy who is new to the area so doesn't know a lot of people well either.   She was lucky to find a modest dress to rent in town just 2 days before the dance. For their day group date they went rock climbing and had a nice dinner at one of the boy's grandma's home. I love how they chose fun activities that were not super expensive!  Its been such a long time since I've been to a school dance, I totally forgot about a boutonniere until Rebecca asked me about 15 minutes before the dance if she was supposed to get him a flower because he asked what color her dress is.  Big Oops!  They came 10 minutes early and she wasn't quite done getting her hair fixed after spending a long time curling all of her thick long locks so with the quick rush to get out the door I only got one quick pic on her phone and took another after she got home.
More pictures at this link.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca looks absolutely gorgeous!! Her date is pretty darn cute too. Takes me back to my dancing days!

    ReplyDelete