Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

School Pride Week

Disney Day
 My kids took school pride week seriously and had some fun dressing up for each days theme during homecoming week.  I feel grateful that they have all found friends at school and seem to be adjusting well.  I'm loving the no homework policy of the middle school teachers, because it gives us a bit more sanity at home and a little time to squeeze in practice on the violin and saxophone between our crazy schedule of daily football practice and cross country, gymnastics and piano lessons and helping the rest of the kids with homework.


Mixed Up Day

Crazy Hair/Hat Day
 
Pick an Era Day

1 comment:

  1. Love your blogs, Heidi! Keep up the great posts. I love the pics of the kids as well as the details of their everyday lives. Thanks for inspiring words as well!

    ReplyDelete