Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

School Spotlight

Alyssa was  so excited to celebrate her half birthday at school and share this poster that we made together with her class.  For her list of likes she included gymnastics, dancing, piano and roller blading.
She is so eager to grow up that she keeps sneaking into the makeup in our house,so she was super excited today for 100s day to dress up as a granny and put on some makeup without having to sneak it (after this pic).

Last night for family night we decided to look through all of our old family scrapbooks.  I am grateful that I somehow found time amidst raising my little ones to record at least a few memories because I have already forgotten some of them.  My journaling has gotten sparser now that they are older and the younger kids lamented that they each just have one small scrapbook so I had them draw some self-portraits to add to their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment