Pages

Friday, February 24, 2017

Mother Son Game Night


 
I've always been a game lover and so it was fun top off this busy week with Daniel at the Middle School Mother Son Game Night.  We started off playing tug-of-war Moms vs Sons, won a round of  live hungry hippos. I don't spend one on one time with my kids having fun very often so it was fun to compete in several of the fun activities they had set up.
Sometimes I think having the longevity of some of the early biblical prophets would be great.  I could have a child every ten years and really focus on teaching and enjoying them without feeling overwhelmed trying to squeeze in enough quality time with each of them.  But I guess then they wouldn't get to enjoy each other and I'd miss seeing them play together flipping bottles, digging holes and playing ball, (Daniel & Jacob) or playing house, going on "dates" and having dances (Alyssa and Joshua).
Giant Jenga


Frisbee Tic Tac Toe
Human Foosball
 Giant Connect Four, Scrabble, Uno, Angry Birds Catapult, and Kerplunk



No comments:

Post a Comment