These are just a few of the quotes that inspired me and personal thoughts that I jotted down in response to the messages
"Success is going from failure to failure without the absence of enthusiasm" -Winston Churchhill
"Success is growing from failure to failure without the absence of enthusiasm" - Lynn G. Robbins
Commonplace tasks have the greatest effect on the life of others. Dallin H. Oaks
I don't want one more Christmas present. I just want to be sealed to my parents. - Russell M Nelson
Ask "What can I do?' instead of "Please bless." Larry Wilson
Am I gripping the rod or following the feet of others?
Being familiar with the Holy Ghost is a matter of life or death.
Seeking and heeding the promptings of the Holy Ghost is a right and privilege every day of our life.
The foundation stone of our daily life is pure love.
By union of feeling, we obtain power with God. (Russell M Nelson)
Pure Love is the foundation stone of our daily life. (Massimo de Feo)
Submit, Listen, Stand Holy, Obey, Quick to Forgive
10 Keys to Revelation -
Pray
Listen
Write
Follow through
Repeat!
Increased purity
Exact obedience
Daily feasting
Temple and family history
Gratitude for every blessing
Endure - Deal with the "cracks" in our life that are holding us back from progress. (Claudio D Zivic)
To Do:
Informal Family Service
Sing Let Us All Press on with Kids
Host a Recipe Swap
More Gratitude, Posts of Inspiration
Calendar my Conference ToDos
Monthly Family Council with Christlike attribute focus goals
Read past Conference talks of President Nelson for personal study
Blog "Growing from Failure to Failure"
Gratitude Journal
More Expressions of Thanks
I love the idea mentioned Laurel Day of calendering spiritual to do's (like scripture study, FHE, etc.) so we are more likely to make them happen. After attending countless meetings where I have spurts of inspiration that I jot down notes for but then forget in a closed notebook and fail to act on them. I plan to "schedule" a different action each week so that I actually follow through with the impressions I received.
Seeking and heeding the promptings of the Holy Ghost is a right and privilege every day of our life.
The foundation stone of our daily life is pure love.
By union of feeling, we obtain power with God. (Russell M Nelson)
Pure Love is the foundation stone of our daily life. (Massimo de Feo)
Submit, Listen, Stand Holy, Obey, Quick to Forgive
Pray
Listen
Write
Follow through
Repeat!
Increased purity
Exact obedience
Daily feasting
Temple and family history
Gratitude for every blessing
Endure - Deal with the "cracks" in our life that are holding us back from progress. (Claudio D Zivic)
To Do:
Informal Family Service
Sing Let Us All Press on with Kids
Host a Recipe Swap
More Gratitude, Posts of Inspiration
Calendar my Conference ToDos
Monthly Family Council with Christlike attribute focus goals
Read past Conference talks of President Nelson for personal study
Blog "Growing from Failure to Failure"
Gratitude Journal
More Expressions of Thanks
Share Conference FHE lesson and bedtime stories
- Forgiveness - Car accident Larry Echohawk,
- Sacrifice - Mother selling bracelet for son's school Taylor Godoy, Mission President call 6 weeks Ulysses Soares
- Todd and Rodd heart transplant Dale Renlund,
- Prayer - Typhoon Engine Failure Larry Wilson
- Unity - Butterfly Kaleidoscope Reyna Aburto
- Pure Love - Mother w/ Cancer Can you teach me how to pray? Massimo de Feo
- Endure - Cracked Kayak, What are the cracks in our life? Claudio D Zivic
- Peace and Holy Ghost - Father's Response to Death Our Little Girl Has Gone Home
- Small and Simple Things - Cracked Concrete and Tree Roots Dallin H Oaks
- Priorities - 1 More Christmas Present vs Temple Sealing
- Ministering - Brett and Kristin cancer and sudden death
I love the idea mentioned Laurel Day of calendering spiritual to do's (like scripture study, FHE, etc.) so we are more likely to make them happen. After attending countless meetings where I have spurts of inspiration that I jot down notes for but then forget in a closed notebook and fail to act on them. I plan to "schedule" a different action each week so that I actually follow through with the impressions I received.
No comments:
Post a Comment