Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2025

Motherhood

 I love looking over the pics and blog posts of my little children as they grow up. Becoming a grandma has been amazing, and as I watch Livia grow, it gives me flashbacks from the past when I was a new mom with Becca. I love seeing my children dote on little Livia and feeling the peace and joy that children bring into our lives. 


This interaction with Livia and my mom (Great Grandma Knight) is priceless! As a child all I really wanted to grow up to be was a mom and piano teacher. My mom had such a positive impact on my life as she served and prayed and listened and took time to connect with each of us. I'm grateful that my dreams have come true, and although motherhood isn't always quite like the fairy tale I pictured, it definitely brings me immense joy and touches my heart when I get to see my once baby girl Becca now interacting with her baby girl and see my mom getting to spend moments with her too. The family is of God!


No comments:

Post a Comment