Emily will be heading to the MTC in January for her mission to Norway. I am going to miss having her cheerful spirit around. I love hearing her spontaneous happy whistle and the reports of her work and school day that she so freely shares with enthusiasm.
This past weekend was surreal and serene as we gathered with our four oldest children to be a part of Emily's temple endowment experience. I felt God in the details of our life as the temple matron happened to be her good friend and old roommate's grandmother Sister Stucki. She was so kind and attentive and helped Emily to feel loved, at peace and present.
As I stood and gazed around at the faces of my family before entering the Celestial room I just felt so much heavenly peace. These are the moments we sing about in primary and its hard to believe that in just a few short years our entire family can be gathered there together!
Hard to believe that our sweet baby Livia will be talking by the time her Aunti Em comes home!



No comments:
Post a Comment