Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

A 2 year olds idea of "Matching"


Emily is really big on getting herself dressed. She came into my room wearing this a few days ago. When I suggested she change so she would match, she said, "It matches, see there are stripes and stripes!"
The shirt, shorts and tank top all have a bit of blue. I decided to let her wear it because I thought back to my college classes about Eriksen's stages - Autonomy vs. Shame and Doubt. But when we were heading to the store I reminded her that it was a little cool outside so she might want to change into some pants.:) I made sure I came to her room this time to provide a few "choices" for her. Sorry you have to strain your neck to see the picture properly. After waiting for it to upload I decided to just leave it this way.

1 comment:

  1. That is one classy outfit!! Haha! I'm glad you helped her when you went out in public!

    ReplyDelete