The boys just back from their first fishing trip. I guess today was free fishing day for kids where they"plant" so many fish in a little pond that everyone has success. They had a great time with their dad catching some fish. Jacob caught the most, but Dan caught the biggest.
Jacob also had his first football game this week. It is amusing to watch as some kids run the wrong way and aren't quite sure of what the game is all about. Jacob is all about offense. He scored the winning touchdown at the end of the game and it was fun to see him run so quickly past all of his potential tacklers. It surprised me after seeing his assertiveness in wrestling that the defensive part of the game is not his "thing" yet. I wish I could post a video.
We need to go fishing. That is so much fun. Happy birthday Jacob. What a great breakfast. Sadie would love it if I would make her that.
ReplyDelete