Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Nausea with Neal Number 5

I never thought I'd say I'm glad to be throwing up, but after a few early miscarriages I've learned that nausea is a very good sign in pregnancy, and I've been feeling plenty of it lately. Hopefully our little "Neal Number 5" will arrive the beginning of June. It seems that the best cure for nausea for me is to eat every 15 minutes or get really involved in music stuff that it takes my mind off it. By the end of the day I don't want to look at anymore food. But fortunately I've had weird healthy cravings in the mornings. With Rebecca I craved ice cream, Carnation instant breakfast and crackers. But this time, I've been downing a lot of spinach, V8, bagels and pears. Pregnancy sure does weird things to you. I think Rebecca's a little scared of having kids after she's seen what the last few months have been like for me.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Heidi! I am so glad you are having another little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Good luck! Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Heidi! How exciting to have another little one! I hope you start feeling better soon, but at least you get a great reward in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, and nausea is never very fun.
    Have you tried Zofran, for Rachael it was the only way I was able to becoming a functioning parent again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! That's exciting!! Congratulations! I hope the nausea can end for you soon, but I can understand the feeling of almost being grateful for it. Hope it all goes well for you!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete