I am trying to "clean up" some of the files on my computer and discovered a few interesting files that just make me smile :)
like this...
Hi! I’m Rebecca! I’m a born writer. If I never have kids or don’t get married I’m going to be an actress or a writer. Since I loooooooooooove writing I write books. Some of the ones that I write are………………Nichole Roose books. I’ve written lots of them., Jared’s crimes (sorry Dad, I didn’t have any other name for it. Now that I think of it I am soooooooooooooo sorry I named it that), Courtney My Story,Clips and a bit of Jared Neal’s biography.I am currently writing N.R.’s Life. I need a place to write all these. Sometimes I’m in the mood for Clips. Other times I’m in the mood for N.R.’s Life. Anyways since I’m always in different moods for different stories I need a place to write all of them. I’m going to do that here.
A Missionary Contest! Do you know anybody who served a mission? Any kind of mission is allowed. A spy mission, a dangerous mission, a message mission. The entry must be done by March 23. It must be less than 3 pages long. The winner will get a bag of candy, a signed certificate of achievement, and a small amount of money. So get writing!
and this...
N.R.'s Stupid Life
Day 1 I am soooooooooooooooo sorry I ever ate those fruit snacks. I promised myself from that day I would never eat any thing any one gave me unless it’s from Mom or Dad. About a month ago a kid standing by the candy store asked me if I wanted his box of fruit snacks. Naturally I said yes. 2 minutes later I was riding in a police car. The kid had stolen the fruit snacks! And since I was the one holding the box of fruit snacks they thought I was the one who stole them! I know. It is soooooooooooooooooooo unfair! The stupid school district doesn’t want a kid who steals stuff in their school. So I have to be home schooled and all the kids at school and on my street think I ‘m a really bad kid. But I am not!
Random Wish List
Some of the stuff I want/need are either for the future, or or or; Well all of it’s for the future (except one tiny part which is for my Sara Crew stuff). The stuff for the future is… College, raising children (particularly keeping them entertained or their clothes), and well living and surviving as an adult I guess. Here’s the stuff
College
Money money money and more more money!
A big book that helps you with any kind of homework.
More $ What? I'll need lots and lots of it
Teenage Stuff
A book that tells you how to get hot boys to like you(not that I like boys right now, most of them surrounding me are very gross)
A makeup kit
Transfer me to a new school
Kids
Baby Clothes-Boy or girl I don't care
Bottles
Burp clothes
Play Dough
How to really love your teenager (It's a book)
Newlywed stuff
A wish list of what my husband likes
Old towels to clean up the messes my kids will make
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's the cutest thing ever!!! She's adorable! My favorite is hot to get hot guys to like you not that I like boys right now :) oh, and the wish list of what my husband likes.... already on the right track!!! So cute, thanks for the smile :)
ReplyDelete