10 Reasons Why I
Love My MOM
1. She makes delicious food when she has a good recipe, and sometimes can just throw things together without one.
2. She takes me where I want to go (if Dad’s home) like Walmart or the library or something.
3. She lets me buy whatever clothes I want (mostly because I don’t want many clothes)
4. She takes time to read with me, or look at something that I think is interesting.
5. She takes us to the lunch park
6. She pays me money when I babysit.
7. When I need her, she’s always there.
8. She always apologizes when she does something wrong.
9. She really loves my Dad
10. She shows her love for me
I love You Mom!
Sometimes we receive "tender mercies" from a loving Heavenly Father through our children. I am so proud of Rebecca for taking the time to make your day. I know how much those spontaneous words of love mean and how they give us the power to "get up and go" when we feel like the "ox in the mire." Love you
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute girl saying such nice things about her mom! I bet that made your day.
ReplyDelete