Alyssa! She has learned to crawl and as much as I try to vacuum and get rid of all the scraps on the floor it seems she always manages to find something. She'd much rather eat toilet paper, wrappers and carpet fibers than baby food which she spits right back at us!
Monday, March 28, 2011
March Madness
March has been a busy month for our family. I found this chart laying on my kitchen floor yesterday and I felt so grateful for Rebecca's growing maturity. She made up this list of chores without me knowing it and dutifully completed them just to be sweet!
Its during the crazy month of March amidst Wrestling Tournaments and Piano Festival that I'm especially grateful for Sunday's when we get a day to rest between all of the busyness.
All of the kids have kept busy practicing their songs for our upcoming piano recital. I love playing duets with them. Emily is really starting to play a lot just for fun... and Jacob just makes me smile when he stands up enthusiastically and gives himself a round of applause after passing off a new song. I guess that's one of the (only) benefits of him buying a gamecube... he actually practices - because he can't play video games until he does.
Both Daniel and Jacob (and Jared) have kept busy with wrestling. I'm sure glad it's them and not me. I think if I was yanked around like that I'd want to cry and quit!

I enjoyed some nostalgic moments when we took a break one Saturday and went roller skating as a family. I was glad to have the job of stroller pusher. It helped serve as a crutch to cover up my lame skating skills. The little Kindergarteners still whiz past me just like they did when I went skating for the 1st time in 5th grade. Daniel surprised us by winning the Limbo contest. He and Jacob have far surpassed me in their skating skills:)
We got a new vaccuum this month...............
Alyssa! She has learned to crawl and as much as I try to vacuum and get rid of all the scraps on the floor it seems she always manages to find something. She'd much rather eat toilet paper, wrappers and carpet fibers than baby food which she spits right back at us!
Alyssa! She has learned to crawl and as much as I try to vacuum and get rid of all the scraps on the floor it seems she always manages to find something. She'd much rather eat toilet paper, wrappers and carpet fibers than baby food which she spits right back at us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love to hear what you guys are up to! Looks like you are very busy. Happy Birthday today! I meant to call you but someone called to come see our house so I got caught up in a frenzy of cleaning.
ReplyDeleteI hear you about Sundays--especially after all day in a gym watching wrestling on Saturdays. Beautiful kids!
ReplyDeleteDang our kids are growing up so fast. I sure wish we lived closer to each other. Maybe someday. :)
ReplyDelete