Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Becca's Birthday Bash

Rebecca chose a Texas Fudge Cake again this year... so scrumptious, it is a favorite at our house. It made the perfect "mudhole" for her Littlest Pet Shop pigs!
After decorating notebooks and pencil cans the girls headed out back for some backyard games.






Rebecca has a a soft spot in her heart for pink pigs. So she planned her birthday party with a pink pig theme. I stayed up late with her making her pinata the night before her party and then we transformed it into this cute little pig. I think she was a little timid to destroy her creation! I was just amazed that the flimsy thing lasted for everyone to have a turn at whacking it.


It feels like it was just yesterday she was 1... now she's 11!

1 comment:

  1. It's been so fun to watch her grow. I remember her second birthday party. She is such a smart girl.

    ReplyDelete