Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wolf


Jacob was awarded his Wolf badge at the last pack meeting -a Raingutter Regatta. He loves scouts and his leaders do a fabulous job of planning fun activities. Last month they focused on physical fitness and he surprised all the Bears and Wolves in his pack by easily defeating them in the stick pull. Those early morning daily push-ups with his dad paid off! I love to watch the humble, quiet yet happy expression on his face when he ends up with a victory.
All of the kids got to design their own "boat" with empty juice cartons and duct tape. Emily was too short to reach her boat after her first puff of air so Jared joined her to help her blow through in between her tears. She's quite the competitive little girl.

Jacob came in first place in his first race. I was relieved that none of the kids passed out after I watched all of their fierce blowing. I probably would have!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Heidi,
    Your children are adorable and these are beautiful photos! Besides my piano teaching blog, I also have a family blog at http://everythingbeautifulinitstime.com. Hope you'll visit me there!

    ReplyDelete