I am so happy that it has finally warmed up for the kids to enjoy playing outside and for me to open all the windows and air out the house. Our backyard has been full of friends lately... playing football, digging in the giant dirt pit (trampoline hole), swinging on the swingset, and playing basketball. The newest attraction to our backyard is "our" cat named Trigger. It wandered into our yard and has been getting so much attention that it just keeps on coming back. Maybe the plentiful food source is part of the reason (we have a serious infestation of voles). I'm seriously allergic to cats, so its been kind of nice to have Trigger helping out with our vole problem without feeling the true obligation of a pet owner. The kids are enamored with having a "pet"- until Trigger decides to return back to his unknown owner. Prepare yourself for an overload of baby pics - Alyssa started clapping when I took her outside and I couldn't decide which pictures were my favorite so I posted them all. Look I found some dirt! Do you think it tastes as good as carpet fibers??? Let me find out. Alyssa adores Rebecca - sometimes she even prefers her over me! Look at all those teeth. She finally is learning to enjoy "real" food and has learned to let out some pretty loud screeches at the dinner table when she sees us eating something she wants.
I'm a bulb lover! It's so nice to have the yard decorate itself in the spring without me doing any work. They were definitely worth the investment. Emily was so excited to have her hair fixed "cheerleader style" today.
yay for spring!!!!! We had a gorgeous day, I sat outside with neighbors while the kids rode bikes for almost two hours straight. You should come visit us.
yay for spring!!!!! We had a gorgeous day, I sat outside with neighbors while the kids rode bikes for almost two hours straight. You should come visit us.
ReplyDelete