We are so happy to have Baby Joshua in our family!

The Stats:
Joshua Jared Neal
Born Sunday, March 4th 5:40 pm
7 lb 10 oz
20 1/2 " long

The best labor and delivery yet.... although I was a getting a little worried the Dr. and anesthetist weren't going to make it on time :)


The kids were all pretty eager to come and see him at the hospital a few hours after he was born.

1 day old & heading home






Alyssa claims this is her baby Josh.... looks like its going to be a battle keeping him safe!
Congrats! :D
ReplyDeleteHe is so darling! You are looking great, i'm glad it was an easy delivery for you.
ReplyDeleteSo happy that he's here! So beautiful! Hope I can come see him soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh hooray and congratulations, he is so sweet. New babies are so precious.
ReplyDeleteAw, so cute! Wish I could come see him in person! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful. Looks like your other kids. So glad everything went well. Let us know if we can help. Congrtulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Absolutely beautiful family!!
ReplyDelete