Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Joshua's Firsts


First Smile Captured - 5 days old
He had been to the Dr. earlier in the day and had his tongue clipped (OUCH!) because he was so tongue-tied that it could interfere with his language development later.

Josh attended his first political caucus at only 2 days old. I wanted to make sure I had the chance to vote and was so grateful that I was feeling well enough to go.


2 1/2 weeks

First Bath

1st St. Patricks Day
Josh is a great sleeper (so far). It's amazing how the little guy could sleep through the live band at the Stake Spring Fling we attended and the shouting and whistling of the boys 2 hour wrestling match.

4 days old
2 weeks old- first church outfit

2 comments:

  1. He is so so cute! In each different photo angle I see different bits of some of your other kids, plus his own unique look of course. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute! Sorry he had to have his tongue clipped. Poor guy. :(

    ReplyDelete