Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Not Tired!

Several days this week Alyssa has dozed off to sleep in random places.  First it was the garage steps, waiting for dad to come home (at 1:00 in the afternoon... long wait!).  Next it was the front porch next to the dryer vent where she was "warming up."  It's a good thing we didn't have any visitors because it looked like she had passed out on our doorstep.  Yesterday she fell asleep balancing between 2 bar stools.  Today she was eating her chips and cheese on a plate - her favorite lunch- and a few minutes later I discovered her here.  She thinks she's too big for a nap and with all the kids home during the summer I'm not so good about making it happen. When she wakes up in her bed a few hours later she insists, "But I wasn't tired mom!!"
Did you notice the her new trendy wardrobe? The layered look is in  :) and its just fine to go intentionally mismatched (at least that's what they do lately in the jcp ads). 

1 comment:

  1. Haha! So funny! I wish you had pictures of the other places too. Dessie used to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete